Experience the nostalgic woody scent of an established library and its many bookshelves - this scent with its notes of warm agarwood and sandalwood, brings us back to the iconic Melbourne Library in Australia, a place we frequented to ready books and study.
- Non-toxic soy wax candle
- Phthalate-free, paraben-free
- 170g, 35-40 hours burn time
As part of our Inspire Series, our candles are inspired by the locations around the world that has had a lasting memory with us. Through these candles - transport yourself to any where in the world, from the comfort of your own home or space. Candles are housed in an artisanal handmade concrete vessel with a raw grey finish by Alwis & Xavier, in small batches.
Each vessel can be repurposed as a holder, home decor or plant pot.
- For the initial burn, let the candle burn for 3-4 hours to avoid tunnelling.
- Keep the scent locked into the candle, keep the lid on while candle is not in use.
- Trim the wick to 1-2 cm before burning for a cleaner and safer burn.